Hamilton is the ideal location for business and international trade. The city is home to two international border services available 24/7 (Hamilton Oshawa Port Authority, John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport), Canada’s busiest expedited overnight cargo airport, the busiest and largest port in Ontario and ample connectivity to both CN and CP rail lines and intermodal services. Hamilton also has two expressways with connectivity to major Provincial highway systems and is centrally located within an hour of Toronto and New York State borders.
Hamilton’s Foreign Trade Zone offers businesses rapid and front-of-the-line services and direct access to agencies and programs that specialize in export and development.
We’re here to help.
Support services through Hamilton Foreign Trade Zone include:
- Direct access to goods movement sector professionals related to; air, sea, rail and road cargo
- Direct access to Canada Border Services Agency-incentives and programs
- Direct access to Canada Revenue Agency-incentives and programs
- Direct access to other government agencies such as; Transport Canada, Export Development Canada, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, Global Affairs Canada
- Opportunities to participate in events and trade missions
- Provide resources, introductions and assistance
For general enquiries please contact Brian Morris
905-546-2424 ext. 5602
or fill out the form below