Connect to Careers is an interactive, real-time virtual environment where you can meet, network and interview Hamilton’s Career Minded students and recent grads
Recruit from a group of hundreds of career-ready students and alumni from three institutions and the Hamilton community. Find candidates with specialized degrees, certificates, diplomas and apprenticeships who are ready to make an impact with your organization.
The platform features customizable booths in a virtual exhibit hall.
• Brand your organization and upload content to attract talented candidates.
• Fast-track the interview process with text, audio and video chats.
• Have multiple booth representatives.
• Access training and support.
• Download applicant and booth data after the fair.
Connect to Careers will happen on March 2, 2021. It is presented in partnership by McMaster University; Mohawk College; Redeemer University; Workforce Planning Hamilton; and Economic Development, City of Hamilton.
Register by February 14, 2021 through this link.