Hamilton is experiencing a boom in residential and commercial investment. Following an event hosted by the Urban Land Institute on Tuesday, experts say that Hamilton is set for significant growth and expansion.
The Urban Land Institute hosted a virtual panel on Tuesday called “Hamilton: A Bigger Picture.” This event was moderated by The Spectator’s editor-in-chief Paul Berton to speak with business and planning experts from the city to provide a forecast of what’s to come. Five items to watch out for include:
- The Bayfront Industrial sector could emerge as an innovation hub
- Incentives will propel development
- The Residential Boom in the Downtown core
- New commercial expansion and jobs
- Hollywood North coming soon to Hamilton?
To read more about the five items to look out for, click here.
To watch the replay, check out the Zoom Recap