📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
How to Write High-Impact Copy for Your Business (Even if You’re Not a Copywriter)
October 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The words you write for your business are directly tied to the overall success of your marketing efforts.
Great copywriting can improve your brand, build your pipeline and directly impact your bottom line. And there are tried-and-tested copywriting tips, tricks, and techniques that can help persuade and motivate any audience to take action.
In this session designed for business owners and entrepreneurs, you’ll discover how to strategically deliver words that will make a real impact on your business using the art and science of copywriting.
Hosted by the Hamilton Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad, join copywriter, content strategist, and owner of Greenlight Content Vanessa Green for a 1-hour session on how to write clear, concise, and compelling copy for your business.
What you’ll learn in this session:
- What copywriting is and why it’s an integral part of the marketing mix
- Copywriting tactics including structure, persuasion, emotion, power words, and more
- How to position your copy to speak directly to your target audience
- Proven copywriting formulas that remove the guesswork from writing
- How to use copywriting tools to make the writing process more effective
*** Registration is required. A Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants prior to the session.
The session will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration via email or call 905-540-6400.