📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
Digital Main Street – Digital Transformation Grant Program Lunch & Learn (Webinar)
October 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Sometimes best described as a “how-to” guide and program to help you grow your business, the Digital Transformation Grant Program (DTG) provides businesses with:
- A digital assessment of their current online presence
- Structured video training series
- Advisory support
Through a partnership with FedDev Ontario and the Province of Ontario, qualifying businesses also have the opportunity to apply for a $2500.00 grant to enable the digital transformation they have identified their business requires after completing all video training.
During this FREE Lunch & Learn webinar hosted by the Hamilton Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad team you’ll learn:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is the Digital Transformation Grant Program?
- What are the program objectives?
- What is the application process?
- Who is eligible for a Digital Transformation Grant?
- What are some eligible and ineligible costs of the grant?
- What is the Digital Service Squad and who can access them?
If you would like to learn more about the Digital Main Street Digital Transformation Grant Program, please visit https://digitalmainstreet.ca/marketing-new-economy/.
*** Registration is required. A Zoom link invitation will be sent to registrants only.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us!