The Application portal for the Spring 2024 cohort is now OPEN. Applications will be accepted until March 8th, 2024. Apply today!
Launch Local provides:
- Four group training sessions
- Individual consultations with Hamilton Business Centre advisors
- Two individualized 1-hour long mentoring sessions with experienced business leaders
- Free 45-minute consultation with a legal professional (optional)
- Free 45-minute consultation with an accounting professional (optional)
- A Hamilton Chamber of Commerce trial membership
- 3-months of business banking (conditions apply)
A certificate of completion will be awarded to those who complete the full program.
For the Spring 2024 cohort, Launch Local participants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Operating a business full-time (35 hours + per week) or part-time (at least 20 hours per week)
- Sales ready with revenue history
- A resident of Hamilton or the Greater Hamilton Area
- Able to commit to specific training dates and complete all Launch Local training and mentoring (Note: Launch Local has a hybrid delivery. Group training occurs in-person while mentoring can take place in-person or online).
Note: Seats for the Launch Local program are limited. Participants must attend all group training and individual mentoring sessions to remain in the program. Make-up sessions are not guaranteed.
“I thought the meeting went really well. It was a comfortable environment to share my journey thus far. Also, I felt comfortable and encouraged to share any questions or concerns I had about my business. Launch Local is great at pairing participants up based on the mentor’s expertise and the entrepreneur’s needs.“
Matthew J, Launch Local participant