The City of Hamilton and Hamilton Business Centre, along with our valued event partners, are thrilled to be hosting the 9th annual SUCCESS IN THE CITY event on Wednesday, March 4th 2020.
Success in the City is the largest event in the area designed to celebrate women in business, entrepreneurship and corporate leadership. We are pleased to provide an exhilarating day full of inspiration and business opportunities!
This year’s dynamic speaker line-up will feature Sarah Baeumler – Partner, Baeumler Group of Companies and Jessica Potts – President, Inspired Strategy Group Inc.
Plus, we are happy to feature Hamilton’s own dynamic Women in Leadership panel!
Other features of this engaging day include
- Business-to-business networking
- 25+ trade show booths to spotlight and support local businesses
- Swag bags
- A day filled with inspiration and connections
📣 Tickets are NOW ON SALE!
- Ticket(s) = $99 (+HST) per person/ticket
- Each ticket includes access to vendors and networking, light refreshments, full lunch, and the opportunity to hear from our dynamic speakers and panelists.
- VIP Ticket = $199 (+HST) per person/ticket
- One ticket PLUS a meet and greet and photo opportunity with Keynote Speaker: Sarah Baeumler (limited quantities).
- Vendor Booth = $299 (+HST)
- Provides business owners with the opportunity to set-up a booth as part of the Success in the City trade show; fee includes ONE ticket (limited quantities).
- VIP Vendor Booth = $399 (+HST)
- Provides business owners with the opportunity to set-up a booth as part of the Success in the City trade show; fee includes ONE VIP ticket which includes meet and greet and photo opportunity with Keynote Speaker: Sarah Baeumler (limited quantities).
- Corporate Tables (10 seats/tickets) = $900 (+HST)
➡️ BUY TICKETS HERE: https://secure.e-registernow.com/cgi-bin/mkpayment.cgi?state=1405
Dynamic Women’s Panel
- Alison Pipe – The Pipeline Hamilton
- Sonia Kumar-Seguin – Executive Director at Body Brave
- Krista DuChene – Canada’s Marathon Mom
- Sabrina Wassel – SabrinaXMakeup
- Sarah Nurse – Canada’s Women’s Olympic Hockey
- Julie Edwards – Senior Director of Integrated Supply Chain at Mondelez Canada