The COVID-19 crisis has highlighted the importance of having an online presence to sell goods and services.
To address this need, the City of Hamilton is partnering with Digital Main Street in collaboration with Google, Shopify, Mastercard and Microsoft to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days.SIGN UP FOR A FREE ONLINE STORE
What do businesses and Artists get as part of ShopHERE?
- Their choice of an online store customized with their information, branding, logo, etc.
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching their online store.
- Training to support their online store, including topics such as digital marketing, shipping and inventory management.
- Access to free tools and additional program benefits to help support the launch of their online stores.
* The ShopHERE program is free for participants to sign up and have a Shopify store built. Businesses will be responsible for the monthly Shopify fee after the initial 90-day trial.
The ShopHERE powered by Google program is currently open to small independent businesses and artists that meet the following requirements.
- Is a registered business.
- Has a commercial location or is home-based
- Has fewer than ten employees or fewer than 25 employees if a restaurant or bar
- Is not a corporate chain or franchise
- Or must be an artist (must be a registered business or have an H.S.T. number)
* Eligible businesses and artists must be located in a participating municipality to be eligible.
Are you a local Hamilton small business or artist looking to sell your products online but have questions about the ShopHere program? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have or connect with us on Facebook.
Let us help you get your business online today!
Contact ShopHere Hamilton
Sign Up for A Free Online Store: https://digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere/signup/