- This event has passed.
Web Presence 101 – Ensuring Your Foundation Is Set (Webinar)
September 19 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Join us to learn the fundamentals of your online web presence, and to make sure you are putting yourself in the best position possible!
About this Event:
Your customers are on the web. Having a strategy for your online presence allows you to market your small business online so customers can easily find you. In this workshop hosted by the Toronto Digital Service Squad, we’ll discuss the importance of getting your business online and where to start with developing your online presence.
What you will learn:
- What is web presence and what platforms you can use to set up your website
- How to create a professionally-designed, responsive website for your business
- How to optimize website content to improve your search engine ranking (SEO)
- Setting up your Google My Business listing and other online directories
- Getting started with social media
- How email marketing can grow your business and encourage repeat customers
- Developing a cohesive brand voice online
- Engaging with customers virtually and building relationships on the web
Join us to learn how to build the foundation for your business’s web presence.
To join this webinar – register below.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events