- This event has passed.
Social Media for Your Business (Webinar)
November 7 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Delivery: Online (via ZOOM)
Social media is an invaluable tool for today’s business, whether you are just starting out or have been established for years.
About this Event:
Not understanding how to use social media effectively can leave you overwhelmed and ultimately hurt your bottom line as your potential customers can easily find your competitors. This workshop hosted by the Toronto Digital Service Squad will leave you with a better understanding of how to leverage the power of social media to grow your online community, drive sales and reduce marketing costs.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right social media platform(s) for your business
- How to set up and optimize social media profiles
- The basics of Instagram & Facebook shopping and how to utilize shoppable feeds
- Best practices for engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Growing your social media community using both organic and paid strategies
- Planning and curating your social media content
- Tools for managing platforms and scheduling posts to save you time and energy
Join us to learn the ropes of building an engaging and profitable social media presence for your business.
To join this webinar please register below.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events