📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
Social Media 101 (Webinar)
October 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
We don’t have a choice whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it – Erik Qualman, Socialnomics.
Social media is an invaluable tool for today’s business, whether you are just starting out or have been established for years understanding how to use social media effectively can leave you overwhelmed and ultimately hurt your bottom line as your potential customers can easily find your competitors.
This workshop hosted by the Hamilton Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad will leave you with a better understanding of the basics of using social media and social media marketing to help grow your online community, drive sales and reduce marketing costs.
In this session we’ll cover:
- What is social media and social media marketing?
- The benefits of social media for your business ….. and there are lots
- How to create a simple social media strategy that works
- The why and how of social media content (rule of thirds)
- 12 highly actionable social media best practices, tips, and tricks
*** Registration is required. A Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants prior to the session.
The webinar will begin promptly at 10:00am.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration via email or call 905-540-6400.