- This event has passed.
Small Business Week Event: Banking For Entrepreneurs – Building Relationships with Your Bank
October 19, 2023 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Building a relationship with your financial institution is one of the most important steps in managing your business. TD has dedicated Small Business Account Managers who will work with you on your journey to ensure you have the right tools and resources to grow your business successfully.
We want you to dedicate less time in administering your business & more time focusing on what truly matters – growing your business.
Some topics we will cover include:
- Benefits of working with a Small Business Account Manager
- Deposit and cash Management options to manage your money
- How Financing can help grow your business.
- Financing for startups – Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL)
- Fundica – connecting business owners to government funding
- Women in Enterprise, Black Entrepreneurs programs and other specialized programs
We’re looking forward to hosting and answering your banking questions!
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events