📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
Small Business Success & Resilience | Small Business Month (Webinar)
October 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Celebrate Small Business Month with ShopHERE Powered by Google! Join us as we discuss small business resilience with four inspiring, Ontario-based entrepreneurs.
In celebration of Small Business Month, ShopHERE Powered by Google is proud to announce Small Business Success & Resilience, a virtual panel discussion showcasing four inspiring Ontario entrepreneurs. Join us in learning from each panelist as they share how they’ve challenged the status quo to grow their unique businesses. We’ll take a deep dive into the challenges that each entrepreneur has overcome in growing their business, and the unique approaches they have taken to adapt to shifting trends in their industry. Our panelists will share how they are preparing for the upcoming holiday season, and offer wisdom for how fellow entrepreneurs can succeed in 2021. We look forward to celebrating Small Business Month with you, and learning from four small business owners in our network in this exclusive virtual event.
- Alexandra Connon, The Boombox Bakeshop | London, ON
- Jasmine Swimmer, Soft & Butter | Toronto, ON
- Karam Nabahani, Tribal Deodorant | Burlington, ON
- Tracey Doogan-Benoit, Red Wind Studio | Cambridge, ON
Our panelists will discuss:
- How e-commerce has helped them grow their businesses
- How they have adapted their marketing strategies to meet emerging trends in their industries
- How they are preparing to drive sales digitally during the holiday season
- Their advice for fellow entrepreneurs looking to future-proof their businesses