- This event has passed.
Service Canada: Support Measures for Businesses in Labour Adjustment
November 9 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
About this event:
Learn how to access Service Canada programs and services as an employer or a business.
This session will include:
Topic: Support Measures for Businesses in Labour Adjustment
- Supports and Employment Insurance programs for businesses when layoff happens
- Employment Insurance – Work-Sharing Program
- Employment Insurance – Work Force Reduction Program
- Employment Insurance – EI Premium Reduction Program
- New initiatives/programs for businesses, employers, and self-employed
- Various Citizen Services Specialists from Service Canada
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events