- This event has passed.
Service Canada: Free Hiring Platform & Other Supports for Small Businesses
July 13 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
About this event
Learn how to access Service Canada programs and services as an employer or a business.
This session will include:
Topic #1: Free Hiring Platform and other supports for businesses and workers
- Free job postings on the Job Bank
- Employer’s responsibilities on Social Insurance Number
- Resources for Businesses and their workers:
www.Canada.ca for individuals, self-employed, employers, and businesses
- Business Benefits Finder
- Employer Contact Centre
- Supports for workers: Request a call back and other call centres
- New initiatives/programs for businesses, employers, and self-employed
- Advertising for jobs via our federal government job bank
Citizen Services Specialist, Service Canada.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events