📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
SEO Fundamentals: Online Webinar
January 28 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
You have a website, but how do customers find it? You need to drive traffic to your website by making sure your business shows up on Google when customers search. This beginner workshop will teach you how to connect your business to customer searches on Google and how to optimize your website and digital presence for Google, without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work.
- How to successfully conduct keyword research so you can choose which keywords will attract the right website visitors.
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results.
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power.
- How to use social media and links from other websites to improve your Google ranking.
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not.
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.