- This event has passed.
Marketing Essentials for Small Business 101
July 6 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
About this event
For any new business, growing your customer base is your top priority. Marketing is a critical piece of being found by your target audience, converting those prospects to customers, and keeping customers over the long term. This webinar will give you an introduction to the tips and tools you need to get your marketing started on the right foot. By the end of the presentation, you will have everything you need to establish your brand, identify and reach your target audience, get your small business found by your prospects, and drive new sales through the groundwork of establishing your small business’s marketing presence.
What you will learn:
- Have I clearly defined my brand purpose?
- What is a core value proposition?
- How do I know who my customers are and how do I reach them?
- How do I get my small business noticed on Google?
- How do I create effective paid digital and social ads?
- What digital presence can I establish for my brand?
- Is my website as effective as it needs to be?
- What social platforms should I leverage? How do I effectively engage on social media?
- What non-digital marketing channels should I consider?
- Where can my small business be found?
- How do I grow loyalty from existing customers?
- What tools and resources can I use today to help market & advertise my small business?
Join us to learn about marketing and advertising for your small business.
This session will be presented by Vicki Waschkowski, founder of Hook Marketing.
Hook Marketing is a boutique agency offering customized support to small and mid-sized businesses, across all aspects of strategic planning, branding, website development, digital marketing, social media management, and more.
Vicki is also a marketing professor at Mohawk College, a post-grad social media professor at Seneca, and a Chartered Marketer curriculum developer & instructor for the Canadian Marketing Association.
Vicki’s experience has spanned over 20 years, on the leadership teams of some of Canada’s biggest marketing agencies and corporate franchises. She effectively applies big-agency and corporate insights to small business setup and success.
If you require accommodation, please notify us by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at email@example.com. To cancel the accommodation, we require 5 business days’ notice before the event date.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events