📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
Google Ads for Small Business (Webinar)
August 10, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Google Ads for Small Business (Online Event)
About this event:
Search Engine Marketing can be a great way to ensure your business comes up in Google when your ideal customer is searching for you. Setting up Google Ads properly can be challenging though. This beginner-level workshop will walk you through the things you need to know so you can succeed with pay-per-click Google Ads, even on a small budget.
- What Search Engine Marketing is and how it works, including an overview of the pay-per-click system and the Google Ads auction
- How to determine your target audience and target ads for them
- How to setup and manage a keyword list
- How to write a great ad
- How to know your if your website is setup for conversion (and how to measure that) so when you drive traffic to your site from ads, it will lead to sales
- What’s an appropriate amount of money to spend on Google Ads, and how to get the most out of a small budget
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.