- This event has passed.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising on a Small Budget (Webinar)
September 20 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Facebook and Instagram Advertising on a Small Budget (Online Event)
About this event:
Whether you have $5, $50, or $100 a month to spend on Facebook and Instagram advertising, you can still reach your target customers and clients. Discover some creative ways to do so in this fast-paced, intermediate-level webinar.
- The options for advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- How the Facebook and Instagram algorithms work, so your content can cut through and be seen, even without spending money
- How to decide when to boost a post, and how much to spend
- How to target your ads to your ideal customer or client based on demographics, geographic area, and more
- How to create successful written copy and imagery for Facebook and Instagram ads
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events