- This event has passed.
eCommerce 101: What, Why, and How (Webinar)
October 3, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Delivery: Online (via ZOOM)
More consumers than ever before are turning to online shopping for greater convenience, safety, and variety.
About this Event:
In this webinar, the Toronto Digital Service Squad will teach you the basic steps to setting up an online store. We will cover everything from what you need to prepare before launching a store, to choosing an e-commerce platform, to providing excellent customer service online. You’ll finish this session feeling excited about how e-commerce can help you reach new customers and expand into different markets.
What you will learn:
- What is e-commerce, why it’s important, and the benefits of selling online
- What platforms are available and how to pick the right one for you
- The basics of inventory management, choosing the right solution and streamlining point-of-sale for both in-store and online
- Optimizing your website content, choosing the right themes, and the basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
- How to set up secure payments and various shipping options & costs
- Look at the basics of driving traffic to your store and boost sales through a variety of digital marketing channels
- How to provide excellent customer service throughout the e-commerce purchase funnel
- Join us to learn why you should consider e-commerce for your business and how you can easily get started.
To join this webinar please register below.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events