- This event has passed.
Digital Main Street Info Session (Hamilton)
May 23 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Location: Online, Zoom.
Are you a local brick-and-mortar business interested in learning more about the $2,500 Digital Main Street Digital Transformation Grant (DTG) program or the local service offerings of the Hamilton Digital Service Squad (DSS)?
The Hamilton DSS will be hosting weekly drop-in sessions for local businesses.
Topics covered include:
- Who is Digital Main Street and how can they help your business
- Eligibility for the Digital Transformation Grant (previous recipients may be eligible to reapply)
- How to apply for the Digital Transformation Grant
- Eligible and ineligible grant costs
- How to complete the Digital Transformation Plan (DTP) with examples provided (as part of the grant program)
- Who is the DSS and how can they help your business
- Complimentary service offering of the local DSS (1-1 consultations, audits, 360’s tours, etc.)
- ShopHERE powered by Google program – free e-commerce site information
- And more
Registration is required. A Zoom link will be sent only to those registered prior to the session start.
Explore the free seminars and workshops offered through Small Business Centres Ontario. Small Business Centres Ontario is the larger association supporting all 54 Small Business Centres across Ontario providing entrepreneurs with a full range of support services needed to start and successfully grow their small businesses.
Explore Available Events