📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
- This event has passed.
Canada Revenue Agency Info Session (Webinar)
January 26 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Free, online Webinar.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in conjunction with the Hamilton Business Centre will be hosting multiple free interactive information sessions for small and medium-sized businesses.
This one-hour session will be held from 10 am – 11 am and deal specifically with COVID-19 measures.
Discussions on COVID-19 related topics include:
- CERB: Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- CRB: Canada Recovery Benefit
- CRSB: Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
- CRCB: Canada Recovery Caregiver Benefit
- CEWS: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- CERS: Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy
- Wage Subsidy (How to self-identify on the PD27 Form)
- T4 filing requirements as impacted by the CEWS
Please Note: You will receive a video link for the session via email the day before the webinar.
We look forward to having you join us!