📣 10 Steps to Starting a Business
The 10 Steps to Starting a Business workshop requires pre-registration. Visit hamiltonbusinesscentre.eventbrite.com to choose the date and time you wish to attend.
Canada Revenue Agency Info Session (Webinar)
June 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Free, online Webinar.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in conjunction with the Hamilton Business Centre will be hosting multiple free interactive information sessions for small and medium-sized businesses.
This two-hour session will be held from 10 am – 12 pm and deal with COVID-19 related measures as well as commonly covered topics related to the CRA.
Discussions on COVID-19 related topics include:
- CERB: Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- CRB: Canada Recovery Benefit
- CRSB: Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
- CRCB: Canada Recovery Caregiver Benefit
- CEWS: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- CERS: Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy
- Wage Subsidy (How to self-identify on the PD27 Form)
- T4 filing requirements as impacted by the CEWS
Additional CRA related topics include:
- Common tax errors, what causes them, and how to avoid them
- Financial benchmarks
- Information on CRA’s services
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
Please Note: You will receive a video link for the session via email the day before the webinar.
We look forward to having you join us!