MAYOR’S TASK FORCE ON ECONOMIC RECOVERY
The Mayor’s Task Force on Economic Recovery will provide multi-sectoral leadership and direction to guide Hamilton’s economic recovery in the immediate aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will formulate an aggressive, action driven plan to position the City of Hamilton now, for
long-term, sustainable and equitable economic recovery.
The Task Force will:
- Develop an action driven plan to position the City of Hamilton now, for long-term, sustainable and equitable economic recovery.
- Establish defined outcomes with specific deliverables to address the priority economic impacts of the pandemic confronting Hamilton based industry/businesses, employers and employees.
- Identify issues and opportunities to convey to other levels of government.
- Provide advice and assistance in the implementation of the Task Force’s plan for economic recovery.
- Provide advice and suggestions to the Mayor, Council and senior staff for specific City of Hamilton actions and responses.
Information Coming Soon…