#HAMONT food frenzy
The Hamilton Business Centre is excited to present #HamOnt Food Frenzy – an all-day event for individuals interested in starting a food-based business or restaurant.
Attendees can access business start-up information, hear from a well-know restaurant owner (keynote speaker) and engage with a panel of food industry business owners.
In addition, we will be hosting a trade show with booths from the different City Departments including Hamilton Business Centre, Licensing, Zoning, Public Health, etc.
- 9:00 am – Registration/Trade Show
- 9:30 am – Business Start-Up Info
- 10:30 am – Networking/Trade Show
- 11:00 am – Keynote Address by Leo Santos (Owner of Papa Leo’s)
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Panel:
- The Empowered Vegan
- Smithers Sausages
- East Hamilton Cheese Company
- Burnt Tongue
- Equal Parts
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Networking Lunch and Trade Show
This event will be held at the Hamilton Business Centre, Hamilton City Hall, 71 Main Street West, 1st floor.
Tickets are $15.00 per person. Register Today! https://secure.e-RegisterNow.com/cgi-bin/mkpayment.cgi?state=1405
Registration is required and seating is limited.
Facebook and Instagram @hamiltonbusinesscentre