EntrepreneUr Success Initiative
Looking to start a new business or buy an existing business in Hamilton?
Are you interested in selling your business in Hamilton?
The Entrepreneur Success Initiative offered by the Toronto Business Development Centre (TBDC) helps prospective immigrant entrepreneurs identify business opportunities in Hamilton. The program actively matches ESI participants with suitable opportunities to create a new business or purchase an existing one in Hamilton and helps them apply to the Ontario International Nominee Program Entrepreneur Stream to achieve permanent residency.
TBDC also helps connect Hamilton business owners who are looking to sell their companies to experienced international entrepreneurs.
International Entrepreneurs looking to land in Hamilton
The OINP Entrepreneur Stream is a pathway for experienced international entrepreneurs to move for more in Hamilton by starting a new business or buying an existing one. The program provides qualified entrepreneurs with the following services:
– Support to identify business opportunities in Hamilton that align with interests and experience
– Assistance to apply to the OINP Entrepreneur Stream to be nominated for permanent residency.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS AND BENEFITS
Hamilton Business Owner
If you are an Ontario business owner and want to sell your business, TBDC can help by:
- Assessing if the business is eligible to be purchased by an OINP ESI participant
- Sharing information with international entrepreneurs who are interested in purchasing a business in Ontario
- Matching pre-qualified international entrepreneurs who are interested in purchasing a business with business owners
- Facilitating an introduction between the business owner and the entrepreneur
Interested in learning more about the Program? Connect with Brian Morris our Global Hamilton Lead below: